Devilbiss Oxygen Concentrator 5 Ltr With Starterkit And United Kingdom 3 Pin Power Cord # 525Ks
Built upon a legacy of reliable, field-proven concentrator models, the DeVilbiss 5 Liter Oxygen Concentrator was updated with enhanced quality, durability, performance and simplicity in mind.
Made in the USA, this robust oxygen concentrator offers just the right balance of cool and quiet. The simplified, two-piece cabinet design allows for 15% typical sound quality improvement and an improved cooling process. Paired with proven, exclusive DeVilbiss Turn-Down Technology, these improvements minimize wear on internal components and increase the life expectancy of the unit. In fact, recent production statistics show a less than 3% warranty return rate.
The concentrator is easy to assemble and disassemble, and it requires no maintenance for two years.
- Made in the United States of US and Imported Parts.
- Exclusive DeVilbiss OSD (Oxygen Sensing Device) standard on every unit
- Noticeably quiet operation – our quietest concentrator yet
- Readily accessible patient controls and protected cannula fitting
- Recessed humidifier nook prevents damage
- Easy to assemble/disassemble two-piece cabinet for ease of maintenance
- Convenient top and side handles for easy transport
- Accommodates up to a 50-foot cannula (15.3 meters)
- Visual and audible alarms
- Intelligent power management system utilises Turn-Down Technology
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 62.2 cm x 34.02 cm x 30.4 cm
- Weight: 16.3kg
- Flowrate: 0.5 – 5 l / min
- Oxygen concentration : 93% ± 3% (0.5 – 5l / min)
- Electrical requirements : 230V / 50 Hz
- Power consumption : approx 290 watt at 2 l / min and approx. 312 watt at 5 l / min
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Usage||An oxygen concentrator is a medical device used for delivering oxygen to individuals with breathing-related disorders such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), pulmonary fibrosis, heart failure, severe long-term asthma or cystic fibrosis.|
Cancer is the scariest diagnosis most of us will experience. We know early diagnosis is key to ensuring cancer is treatable. The only more important step to early diagnosis is to avoid exposure to ...
With a little knowledge and practice, testing for diabetes at home can become second nature. Whether you are here to learn about testing for yourself or someone you care about, we will walk through ...
Hyperextension of the knee occurs when one’s knee extends too far backward and possibly damages the cartilage, ligaments and other structures that stabilize the knee. A strong sudden force to the ...
Physiotherapy enables people to improve and remain at their maximum functional potential within the constraints of their medical condition. A Physiotherapist (PT) is an important partner on the chi ...
Using a portable blood pressure monitor is a great way for you to take charge of your health at home. It can make you more involved and in control of your own health by monitoring effects of medi ...
A pulse oximeter is a noninvasive prescription medical device used for measuring a patient’s oxygen level in the blood and pulse rate. These are important vital signs to provide feedback on a pat ...