Golden Lift Chair Without Massager-Pr-101-Med-Un1
• Smooth, Whisper Quiet Lift and Recline
• Simple Two Button Control
• Easily Raise to a Standing Position
• Gently Lower to a Seated Position
• Recline for Extra Comfort
• Superior Leg Extension
• SmartTek™ Inside – Patent Pending Diagnostic System
• Meets California Safety Code: Cal 117
• Non-Skid Leg Levelers for Extra Stability and Safety
• Easy Access Battery Back-Up System
• Best Warranty in Industry
• Best Suited for those Between 5′ 4″ and 5′ 10″
|Activities of Daily Living||Comfort|
|Medical Conditions||Joint Pain, Mobility|
Cancer is the scariest diagnosis most of us will experience. We know early diagnosis is key to ensuring cancer is treatable. The only more important step to early diagnosis is to avoid exposure to ...
With a little knowledge and practice, testing for diabetes at home can become second nature. Whether you are here to learn about testing for yourself or someone you care about, we will walk through ...
Hyperextension of the knee occurs when one’s knee extends too far backward and possibly damages the cartilage, ligaments and other structures that stabilize the knee. A strong sudden force to the ...
Physiotherapy enables people to improve and remain at their maximum functional potential within the constraints of their medical condition. A Physiotherapist (PT) is an important partner on the chi ...
Using a portable blood pressure monitor is a great way for you to take charge of your health at home. It can make you more involved and in control of your own health by monitoring effects of medi ...
A pulse oximeter is a noninvasive prescription medical device used for measuring a patient’s oxygen level in the blood and pulse rate. These are important vital signs to provide feedback on a pat ...