Obus Forme Low Back
The ObusForme Lowback backrest support is the only backrest scientifically proven to decrease pressure on our back by 35% and increase comfort while sitting. The Lowback backrest support relieves back pain by realigning your spine and maintaining an ideal posture. Including a removable and adjustable lumbar pad this offers additional back support to suit your individual needs. And remember this includes a convenient handle so you can support your back anywhere you sit. Home, office or even in your car.
- This features a hypoallergenic cover which can be removed and washed easy for your convenience.
- The removable lumbar pad provides additional comfort for the lower back by supporting the lumbar curve.
- Unlike traditional "L" shaped chairs, the "S" shape of our award-winning ObusForme Lowback Backrest Support positions your spine for proper anatomical alignment Contoured cushioning provides supportive comfort.
- This has been designed with an impact resistant poly carbonate core structure, and soft and durable polyurethane foam padding
- foam padding
- Includes a convenient handle for portability.
- ou can bring this around the house, bring it with you when you drive in the car, or even when in work.
- You can ensure back comfort wherever you are.
|Medical Conditions||Joint Pain|
Cancer is the scariest diagnosis most of us will experience. We know early diagnosis is key to ensuring cancer is treatable. The only more important step to early diagnosis is to avoid exposure to ...
With a little knowledge and practice, testing for diabetes at home can become second nature. Whether you are here to learn about testing for yourself or someone you care about, we will walk through ...
Hyperextension of the knee occurs when one’s knee extends too far backward and possibly damages the cartilage, ligaments and other structures that stabilize the knee. A strong sudden force to the ...
Physiotherapy enables people to improve and remain at their maximum functional potential within the constraints of their medical condition. A Physiotherapist (PT) is an important partner on the chi ...
Using a portable blood pressure monitor is a great way for you to take charge of your health at home. It can make you more involved and in control of your own health by monitoring effects of medi ...
A pulse oximeter is a noninvasive prescription medical device used for measuring a patient’s oxygen level in the blood and pulse rate. These are important vital signs to provide feedback on a pat ...